Buy AFM Time
We offer both individual, tailored training courses on AFM as well as access to our state-of-the-art AFM instrumentation and expertise for the analysis of materials science and biological samples at the micro and nanoscale, with full time support for instrument use and data analysis.
- JPK Nanowizard AFM mounted on a Nikon Ti/E microscope equipped with fluorescence
- Asylum MFP3D AFM mounted on a Nikon Ti/E microscope equipped with Confocal and TIRF
We welcome the opportunity to work with both commercial and academic collaborators. If you are interested in gaining access to our expertise and instrumentation, please contact us by filling out the form below and we will contact you directly to discuss the details.
Training and AFM Fees
- All fees are negotiable for research collaborations
- Users are required to provide/purchase cantilevers and other consumables as needed
- We can supply basic cantilevers for €20 each. Specialised levers can be purchased for an additional fee
- Users will be held financially liable for any damage caused by inappropriate AFM use
- Users must sign safety documentation and conditions of use documents prior to working in the lab
- Block Rate booking hours must be used within a 6 month period.